Some useful shell extension for fish shell.
To use fishamnium you need a recent version of Node.js installed.
The minimum version required must be able to run async function (this means Node.js version 7.6.0 or above).
Type the following inside a fish shell and you're done!
curl -sL http://sw.cowtech.it/fishamnium/installer | fish
Updating to version 4.0.0
Starting with version 4.0.0, format of bookmarks file has changed.
To update your local file, please clone the repository locally, then run
yarn run convert-bookmarks.
Just type the following inside a fish shell and you're done!
set -x FISHAMNIUM_OPERATION uninstall curl -sL http://sw.cowtech.it/fishamnium/installer | fish set -e FISHAMNIUM_OPERATION
Contributing to fishamnium
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn't been implemented or the bug hasn't been fixed yet
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn't requested it and/or contributed it
- Fork the project
- Start a feature/bugfix branch
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution
- Make sure to add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
Copyright (C) 2013 and above Shogun (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Licensed under the MIT license, which can be found at http://www.opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.php.