CowTech React components and utilities.
This package only supports to be directly imported in a ESM context.
For informations on how to use it in a CommonJS context, please check this page.
Contributing to react-lazily
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn't been implemented or the bug hasn't been fixed yet.
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn't requested it and/or contributed it.
- Fork the project.
- Start a feature/bugfix branch.
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution.
- Make sure to add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
Copyright (C) 2017 and above Shogun email@example.com.
Licensed under the MIT license, which can be found at https://choosealicense.com/licenses/isc.
Your browser is obsolete. For the best browsing experience, update it for free by visiting BrowseHappy