A tiny JSON API framework for Ruby on Rails.
Pinterest API wrapper.
Basic authorization flow
require "pinterest" # Create the client client = Pinterest::Client.new(client_id: "ID", client_secret: "SECRET") # Authorization url = "https://localhost:3000" # The URL MUST be HTTPS and configured on Pinterest Apps console. puts client.authorization_url(url) # Send the user to this URL. # ... # Start a webserver that will listen on the url above, it will get called with a authorization code in the query string. query = request.params[:code] token = client.fetch_access_token(query) # This token can be saved for later use (see below). client.access_token = token # Play with the API! p client.me
require "pinterest" # Fetch the token saved above token = "TOKEN" # Create the client client = Pinterest::Client.new(access_token: token) # Play with the API! p client.me
The API documentation can be found here.
Contributing to pinterest-ruby
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn't been implemented or the bug hasn't been fixed yet.
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn't requested it and/or contributed it.
- Fork the project.
- Start a feature/bugfix branch.
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution.
- Make sure to add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Please try not to mess with the Rakefile, version, or history. If you want to have your own version, or is otherwise necessary, that is fine, but please isolate to its own commit so I can cherry-pick around it.
Copyright (C) 2017 and above Shogun firstname.lastname@example.org.
Licensed under the MIT license, which can be found at http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT.