Package releasing made easy.
Type the following inside a fish shell and you're done!
curl -sL http://sw.cowtech.it/impacca/installer | sudo bash
impicca will be installed in
impacca is able to help you in maintaining the CHANGELOG.md file and the version for npm modules, Ruby gems and standalone git repository.
It is strongly opinionated, but it should work for most common use cases.
To see all the possible commands, simple run:
Contributing to impacca
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn't been implemented or the bug hasn't been fixed yet.
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn't requested it and/or contributed it.
- Fork the project.
- Start a feature/bugfix branch.
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution.
- Make sure to add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
Copyright (C) 2018 and above Shogun (email@example.com).
Licensed under the MIT license, which can be found at https://choosealicense.com/licenses/mit.