A small application to merge your friends' social profiles contacts into OSX address book.
You need to install MacRuby, then run
First of all edit the file
cummar.yml to insert your applications' API pairs.
Launch the application:
and then continue in your browser opening
Contributing to cummar
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn't been implemented or the bug hasn't been fixed yet.
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn't requested it and/or contributed it.
- Fork the project.
- Start a feature/bugfix branch.
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution.
- Make sure to add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Please try not to mess with the Rakefile, version, or history. If you want to have your own version, or is otherwise necessary, that is fine, but please isolate to its own commit so I can cherry-pick around it.
Copyright (C) 2013 and above Shogun (email@example.com).
Licensed under the MIT license, which can be found at https://choosealicense.com/licenses/mit.